I organised the following events (see pictures below!):
- Workshop: Theoretical Virtues and Non-Empirical Guides in Scientific Theory Development, Establishing the Nordic Network for Philosophy of Physics, Nov. 23 – 24, 2022, Aarhus.
- Workshop: Experimental Philosophy of Science, Aarhus University, October 15-16, 2019
- Scientific Realism workshop with Michael Devitt, Aarhus University, October 5, 2019
- Workshop: Intuitions and the Expertise Defense, September 13th-15th, 2017
- Workshop: Linguistic Intuitions, Evidence, and Expertise, October 25th-27th, 2017
- Conference Causality in the Sciences of the Mind and Brain on June 27-29, 2016 in Aarhus (co-organiser).
- Workshop on Explanation and Understanding on May 19-20, 2016, Aarhus University.
- Annual meeting of the Danish Network in Philosophy of Science (Feb 5/6 2016). James Ladyman was the keynote speaker (co-organiser).
- Biennial conference of the Society for Philosophy of Science in Practice on June 24-26, 2015 in Aarhus (co-organiser).
- Workshop on Theoretical Virtues in Theory Choice, July 12-14 2012, University of Konstanz
- PSX2: Philosophy of Scientific Experimentation, 2010, University of Konstanz.
Intuitions and the Expertise Defence 2017, Aarhus:
Linguistic Intuitions 2017, Aarhus:
Experimental Philosophy of Science, 2019, Aarhus: